Launched in 2014, the Top Fleet Employers program has grown from ten (10) fleets being recognized in 2014, twenty-two (22) in 2015, thirty-nine (39) in 2016, to forty-eight (48) in 2017.
It is a national program which recognizes the importance of having sound HR policies and practices in the trucking industry. It recognizes fleets that offer the best workplaces in Canada’s trucking industry, as reflected in the broad range of human resources policies and programs that they have in place. Top Fleet Employer is not a competition — it’s a recognition of meeting HR standards of excellence. To learn more about Trucking HR Canada's Top Fleet Employers program click here.
As a way to honour the recipients of the 2017 Top Fleet Employers Program, Trucking HR Canada holds a video contest among honourees to highlight them and the trucking industry as a great place to work.
WE HAVE A WINNER! Congratulations to Midland Transport for being our 2017 Top Fleet Employers Video Contest Winner
- If your employer has been recognized as one of Trucking HR Canada's Top Fleet Employers for 2017, we want to hear from you; the employee!
- Create a 30 second video that tells us why you think your employer is a Top Fleet Employer, for your chance to win a prepaid MasterCard.
- Participating is easy as 1-2-3:
- Carefully read our contest rules & regulations
- Make your video!
- Submit your entry by September 15, 2017
Check out the video contest rules & regulations by clicking here.
Submit your Top Fleet Employers 2017 Video Contest entries to: [email protected]
Contact us at [email protected] or at 613-244-4800 if you have any questions or need more information regarding the video contest or the Top Fleet Employers program.