Trucking HR Canada is an industry leader, spearheading collaboration among the stakeholders in the Canadian trucking industry to:
- Identify Human Resource issues, trends, opportunities and challenges
- Support the industry in recruiting and retaining the Human Resources needed to meet industry demand
- Partner on initiatives impacting Human Resources for the industry
- Provide a national forum for gathering and exchanging knowledge on HR issues, and sharing best practices
- Promote the trucking industry’s careers
As a national partnership-based organization, we promote the provision of safe, secure, efficient, and professional trucking services in Canada.
The organization is a neutral forum for gathering and exchanging ideas, information and knowledge on Human Resources and best practices in training.
Our focus is on trucking and logistics needs within the freight transportation network.