Congratulations to the 2018 Top Fleet Employers!
“These 52 fleets demonstrate a commitment to strong human resources approaches. We commend them for their leadership in showcasing the trucking and logistics industry as a great place to work” says Angela Splinter, chief executive officer. “Now in our fifth year, we are especially proud to honour those achieving the Top Fleet Employer of Distinction status.”
Top Fleet Employers selection criteria, which has been validated by trucking industry experts, is reviewed annually to ensure an accurate reflection of human resources issues, trends, and today’s working environments. A team of human resources professionals oversee the assessment process.
Top Fleet Employers 2018 Gala Awards Dinner
On Thursday October 11, 2018 at the Palais Royale in Toronto Ontario, Trucking HR Canada, and 300 Top Fleet Employer honourees and industry colleagues celebrated our 2018 Top Fleet Employers at our third annual Gala Awards Dinner.
In addition to recognizing all our 2018 honourees, awards at the Gala Event included:
- TransCore's Top Fleet Category Awards, presented by TransCore Link Logistics:
- Top Small Fleet 2018: ONE For Freight
- Top Medium Fleet 2018: Q-Line Trucking
- Top Large Fleet: Bison Transport
- Top Private/Fleet Services 2018: Trailer Wizards
- Achievement of Excellence Awards:
- Workplace Culture, presented by Revolution Staffing: Canada Cartage
- Workplace Diversity, presented by In Transit: Ryder Canada Supply Chain Solutions
- Training & Skills Development, presented by The Guarantee: Caron Transportation Systems
- HR Innovator, presented by Monster: Arrow Transportation Systems
- Employee Engagement. presented by Driver Engagement: Sutco Transportation Specialists
- HR Leader of the Year Award, presented by Reimer Associates: Geoff Topping of Challenger Motor Freight
Congradulations to all the winners!
Special thanks to the official media partner of the Top Fleet Employers Gala Awards Dinner Newcom Media.