Join OTA and Trucking HR Canada for a webinar on recent changes to the Canada Labour Code regarding workplace harassment and violence. Presented will be a brief overview of the main requirements, including guidance on the available training and resources developed by THRC to help employers meet these new regulations.
Bill C-65 created an update to the Canada Labour Code and introduced new Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention Regulations, which came into force as of January 1st, 2021. Federally regulated employers must now adapt their workplaces around the new regulations in workplace harassment and violence while adhering to specific timelines to train their workforce on these changes. Trucking HR Canada is here to help. Join us to learn about these changes and to find out more about THRC training and resources that are available to assist employers in meeting their obligations.
Join us for an hour-long webinar that will walk you through:
- High level overview of the changes to the Canada Labour Code
- Overview of THRC’s resources and training solutions
- How to use and navigate THRC’s Learning Centre to meet your training needs, including:
- Creating your online account
- How to input employee information, track training, and produce required reports
- How our national training database works
Date: March. 25, 2021
Time: NOON (Eastern)