This program will provide up to $10,000 in driver training subsidies to employers who identify, prepare, train, and integrate young Canadians currently experiencing barriers to employment into meaningful, well-paying, and stable employment opportunities in the trucking and logistics sector. You can get started today if you have a candidate who is:
- A Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
Once you have a candidate ready for training:
- Connect the candidate to Trucking HR Canada for training reimbursement
- Complete the driving training checklist
- Provide periodical feedback to evaluate the job placement
Students will be required to submit evidence of payments to the training school.
PLEASE CONTACT [email protected] TO GET STARTED TODAY.