Wage support for employers in the Trucking & Logistic Sector
Up to $15,000 in wage subsidy for driving and non driving positions
Our program identifies, prepares, trains and integrates young Canadians into meaningful, well-paying jobs in the trucking and logistics sector.
The Program will support employers to identify, prepare, train and integrate young Canadians currently experiencing barriers to employment into meaningful, well-paying and stable employment opportunities in the trucking and logistics sector
- Up to $15,000 in wage subsidy per employee
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- 30 years old, and under (inclusive) at the time of intake/selection
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
Role of Trucking HR Canada
Trucking HR Canada will provide the following support to the employer and employees throughout the placement period:
- Up to 100% of the salary available to be paid to the employee, up to a maximum of $15, 000 per employee
- Support for the employer with regular communication
Role of Employers
- Offer full time employment to a young person of 30 and under.
- Trucking HR Canada shall periodically request feedback from the employers and participants to evaluate the job placement
- Employers will be required to submit evidence of salaries remitted to the participants (pay stubs), for reimbursement
Our program is currently full, but we are accepting applications from new employers who have not yet applied to the program as we anticipate the subsidies opening up later in 2021.