Wage support for employers in the Trucking & Logistic Sector
Up to $15,000 in wage subsidy for driving and non driving positions
Our program identifies, prepares, trains and integrates young Canadians into meaningful, well-paying jobs in the trucking and logistics sector.
The Program will support employers to identify, prepare, train and integrate young Canadians currently experiencing barriers to employment into meaningful, well-paying and stable employment opportunities in the trucking and logistics sector
- Up to $15,000 in wage subsidy per employee
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- 30 years old, and under (inclusive) at the time of intake/selection
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
Role of Trucking HR Canada
Trucking HR Canada will provide the following support to the employer and employees throughout the placement period:
- Up to 100% of the salary available to be paid to the employee, up to a maximum of $15, 000 per employee
- Support for the employer with regular communication
Role of Employers
- Offer full time employment to a young person of 30 and under.
- Trucking HR Canada shall periodically request feedback from the employers and participants to evaluate the job placement
- Employers will be required to submit evidence of salaries remitted to the participants (pay stubs), for reimbursement
Placement is open now until March 2021.