Trucking HR Canada’s Top Fleet Employers Program hosts its annual Gala Awards Dinner every October in Toronto. The gala celebrates Top Fleet Employer honourees with industry colleagues, in addition to the awards for:
- HR Leader of the Year Award, presented by Reimer Associates
- Top Awards including: Top small, medium, large, and private fleets, presented by TransCore Link Logistics
- Achievements of Excellence Awards including:
- Workplace Culture, presented by Revolution Staffing
- Training & Skills Development, presented by The Guarantee
- Workplace Diversity, presented by Veza
- HR Innovator, presented by Monster
- Employee Engagement. presented by Driver Engagement
- Workplace Mental Health (new this year), presented by NSTSA
- Women in the Workplace (new this year) Northbridge Insurance
Special recognition for the Top Fleet Employers of Distinction – those who have been recognized in the program for 5 years or more.
Special thanks to the official media partner of the Top Fleet Employers Gala Awards Dinner Newcom Media.
In keeping with the celebratory nature of the Gala Event, we kindly request a dress code of Business Formal or Cocktail attire.
Ticket sales to the 2020 gala have not yet been released.